Enamel Tank production Line
Solar Pressurized Tank Production line
Usually we design pressurized tank line according to customer’s specifications. We also design electrical heater production line. Please send us mail [email protected] to get full details.
Solar Non-Pressurized Production Line
We have colorful outer tank and Stainless Steel outer tank, inner tank 0.4mm/0.5mm thickness usually. But we also can design based on your requirements. Please send us mail [email protected] to get full details
Enamel Tank Production Line Demonstration
How the enamel tank production line work
Real Enamel Tank Production
Enamel Tank Water Heater Corrosion Protection Technology
Porcelain Enamel Tank — is a trusted & proven technology for inner tank of water heaters. Used widely across the world, it is ideal for long life & trouble free performance in all kinds of water. More than 95% of water heaters produced worldwide are with enamel tanks. Excellent corrosion protection due to fusion of glass layer to metal.
Porcelain or Glass Enameled Tank Advantages
- Makes the system suitable for all kinds of water.
- No scaling or dirt deposits occur inside the tank.
- Since glass is a good insulator of heat, water remains hot for longer
- Acid, alkali, corrosion resistance.
- No leakage, no seepage, good sealing performance.
- Hot water is better than other tanks. (requires heat-resistant strips)
- The interior of the enamel tank is smooth and easy to clean.
- Gives you clean and hygienic water for bathing purposes.
- Ensures no Particle react with the tank
- High quality international standard glass coating keeps the tank free of rust and corrosion
Solar Photovoltaic(PV) Mounting Structure
- Installation Site: Flat Roof or pitched roof
- Material: Aluminum 6005-T5 & SUS 304
- Max Wind Speed: <60m / s
- Max Snow Load: <1.4 KN / M2
- Fixed Angle: 5°~ 30°
- Warranties: 12 Years
Features & Benefits
a) Non-Penetrating to roof
b) Pre-assembled parts for simple and fast installation
c) Minimize roof space limitation
d) Fixed angle or adjustable angle both acceptable
f) Suitable for all orientations installation
g) Optimize high power production
Installation Site: Flat Roof or Pitched Roof
|Module Orientation:||Portrait or Landscape|
|Max. Wind Speed:||≤60m/s|
|Max. Snow Load:||≤1.4kn/m2|
|Anti-corrosive Treatment:||Shot Blasting or Anodize|
|Adjustable Angle:||5°-15°, 15°-30°, 30°-60°|
Anodized Aluminum 6005-T5 & Stainless Steel 304
|Warranties:||12 years warranties & 20 years service life|